Partnering with Scadding Court Community Centre, the Investing in Our Diversity Scholarship program offers up to $4,000 to deserving young leaders across Toronto entering their first year of post-secondary or trade school. The program also provides valuable employment support and professional networks that pave the way for academic and career development. These scholarships reward students who have shown leadership in diversity and anti-racism initiatives, demonstrate financial need, and represent different neighbourhoods across the city.
What does this scholarship offer?
- Up to $4,000 to cover tuition fees for first year of post-secondary education or training (college, university, trade school, apprenticeship)
- Opportunity for second year scholarships of up to $4,000 to be applied directly to your tuition if you attend one of the following institutions:
- Ryerson University
- University of Toronto
- York University
- Humber College
- George Brown College
- Seneca College
- Ontario College of Art and Design University
Who is eligible?
- High school students and/or recent high school graduates involved in anti-racism, diversity, community-building activities
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents
- Youth who are 25 years of age or younger in May 2016
Attend an information session:
Saturday, January 28th
Scarborough Civic Centre (150 Borough Drive)